Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday I celebrated my 2nd Mother's Day. Last year Charlie was 5 days old and it was our first full day home from the hospital. And this year I had a sick 1 year old but it was still an amazing day. I think Mother's Day will always be extra special to me because of everything we went through trying to get pregnant. I feel so blessed to even be a Mom and I don't take it for granted.

I wanted to take a moment and say that I hope that all the women going through infertility yesterday also had a wonderful Mother's day. It takes a strong woman to walk down that road and you are an amazing Mother even before your child is conceived because you have been fighting for them for years. I pray that next year the women in my life who are going through this will have a very different experience. You all are never far from my heart or my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment